Six months from today I will be waking up probably tired, nervous and excited. I will be almost ready to walk down an aisle that will most likely feel like it never ends towards the most amazing person! Yep if you haven’t guessed it is the six month mark to my WEDDING!!!
So where am I at? Emotionally I am not too nervous. I feel comfortable with how much I have done thus far. I know we have a bunch more to go….but I am content with that.
I used a similar list like Heather @ Hangry Pants. She is getting married a day before me! So check her out!
Set Date Find Venu Church Photographer Engagement Photos
- Guest List (this should be done, and it almost is)
- My shoes
- My veil(it will look like this, but best friend is making it for me, have to order fabric)
- My jewelry
Tuxes Bridesmaid dress(they will be black with a ivory sash) Flower Girls dresses
- Invitations(DIY, they are designed, just working on mock-up)
- Music for Ceremony
Music for Reception
- Transportation for day of
- Centerpieces(DIY and in mid process of deciding….help me pick!)
- Runners for tables
- Wedding Bands
- Bridal Party/Groomsmen Presents
- Wedding Programs(DIY)
Hair appointment Make up appointments
- Hair trial
- Dress Fittings
- Hotel booked for the night of the wedding
- Table Seating chart (DIY)
- Table Cards(DIY)
- Menu Cards(DIY)
- Decide if the venue will provide alcohol or us
- Candy Buffet(Possible DIY)
- Wedding Rehearsal
- Honeymoon (the big debate)
I know it look’s like I have a lot left. But most I already know what I want or where I am getting it. SO it isn’t too bad. How do you feel I am doing?
Did my leg workout today! Most of these are all 3 sets of 12 reps
- Squats on smith machine
- Squats, jump, squat and kick….some ridiculous exercise Kim made up JK (Love you Kim)
- Push backs on a leg press….I know right?
- Hamstring curl on machine
- Calf raises on machine(this will be to failure)
At the end of that my legs are pretty mush mush, for cardio I will only walk on a incline of 6 with a speed of 3.5 on the treadmill.
Also I am super excited and proud to say that my trainer Kim placed 2nd in the short bikini category at MABBA‘s this year!!!!!!!