This has to have been the most fun I have had baking, receiving and eating cookies. Coming home to a parcel with yummy cookies has been the highlight of my week! I am still waiting on one more batch of cookies, but the ones I have received so far have been soooooooooooooooo good 🙂 I received fantastic cookies from Lindsey at A Running Tale, in fact I had seen her gift these in our Favorite Christmas Things swap and wanted the recipe!! I also received some mouth drooling cookies from Dana at Hot Pink Apron.
Now onto my cookies. I wasn’t going to make these, but then they are usually my most requested cookies of the year. I made some changes this year and I am unsure if I will keep them.
Yield: 36 cookies
- 2 cups flour (I usually use whole wheat, but for the swap I used white flour)
- 1tbsp ground ginger
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp salt
- 3/4cup margarine(softened)
- 1cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
1. Preheat oven to 350c
2. Cream margarine + sugar till light and fluffy. Add egg + molasses.
3. Add dry ingredients. Mix well
4. Roll 1tbsp of batter into some granulated sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10mins.
They smell just amazing!
Now who did I send these to?
I hope everyone enjoyed their cookies! I really enjoyed making them 🙂 And thank you to everyone who sent me some. SO amazing 🙂